Thursday, August 23, 2007

August 24th, 2007






I know I said I’d lie low for a while, but I just couldn’t resist popping in to let you all in on a few updates with my life. Though I will never reveal my location, I will blog sporadically. Like right now.

Last night I ate at a charming Italian place called Mama Mia’s. I guess they named it that because the food tastes like some guy’s mom’s cooking or the like. I had cheese tortellini in a marinara sauce.

Also, since so many people like to joke that I look like a girl pretending to be a man, I decided to play along and wore a women’s shirt and some makeup to the restaurant. The first picture is my tortellini. The second is me showing you my breadstick with some man in the background – he was actually a fan who later asked for my autograph. I responded to him kindly as you can see in this video clip from the restaurant:

And now on to the big news… “Wanderers” (which I wrote, by the way) is currently airing on YouTube. I am quite proud of this episode. I think I did a great job with the witty dialogue. And you Shep whumpers should finally be happy. Please, watch, enjoy, and let me know what a great writer I am.

As you can see, I posted some pictures I took of the cast. The first is the actor who plays Kolya. The second is Kolya and a whumped Sheppard and McKay (it's not my fault that he's so short he didn't properly fit in the picture). The third is the actor who plays Kolya asking me not to take a picture of him but as you can see, it’s not my fault – I’d already pressed the button.

Stargate Atlantis: Wanderers

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

And don’t forget to visit Moldy Pumpkin for even more news, pictures and stills. Until next time, this is MJ (no, not Michael Jackson or that dumb girl who doesn’t know how to wear a bra from Spider-Man, but me, Moe Jacuzzi) signing out.

No comments: